As the old BMW M3 E30 managed to kill the speedy record of the worldMarch 15, 2019
Along the way, an old car, BMW has set up a speed control panel in Sweden, at the speed of its movement in Sweden.
In two districts, the speedometer of average speed was 341 km / h, the maximum rail speed was 346.8 km / h.
To achieve such outstanding results Buldre Racing Team made the original tuning of the BMW E30, installing its 2JZ engine from the Toyota Supra.
Two huge turbines further increased the power of up to 1300 horsepower, and the torque of the torque increased to 1578 N · m. It seems that this BMW has become the most powerful and fast example of all famous BMW 3 E30. Nearly to this, the driver, without labor, hid it with all his “agility” during his meetings.
- Renault is preparing a restyled version of the Talisman 2020 model year
- Volkswagen Tarok concept shows the future of truck brand
- TOP-5 cars, abandoned in the first year
- Tuners from ABT presented the “charged” Skoda Octavia and Octavia RS
- Can a Wrangler SUV be made from a Jeep Renegade crossover?