As the old BMW M3 E30 managed to kill the speedy record of the worldMarch 15, 2019
Along the way, an old car, BMW has set up a speed control panel in Sweden, at the speed of its movement in Sweden.
In two districts, the speedometer of average speed was 341 km / h, the maximum rail speed was 346.8 km / h.
To achieve such outstanding results Buldre Racing Team made the original tuning of the BMW E30, installing its 2JZ engine from the Toyota Supra.
Two huge turbines further increased the power of up to 1300 horsepower, and the torque of the torque increased to 1578 N · m. It seems that this BMW has become the most powerful and fast example of all famous BMW 3 E30. Nearly to this, the driver, without labor, hid it with all his “agility” during his meetings.
- Virtual reality still got into cars
- Subaru Chiffon second generation ready to enter the market
- The police found the criminals through a drawing of a pickup truck
- Announced prices for track Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro
- Lotus has released the most powerful serial car in the world