50 year old Porsche 911 Turbo serpentine driftFebruary 2, 2019
The Swiss shot a short pro classic sports car
The Swiss company Kidston, which sells classic cars, shot a short film featuring the Porsche 911 Turbo sports car (930). In the video, the car, produced in 1970-1980, drift on serpentine.
The model, released in 1975, was equipped with a three-liter turbocharged “six” with a capacity of 260 horsepower. Later, a 3.3-liter unit began to be installed on the car, producing 300 horsepower. By the end of the 80s in the European market the car was offered already with a 335-horsepower engine.
Last year, Kidston took a minifilm featuring Ferrari Testarossa, Lamborghini Countach, Aston Martin Vantage and Yellowbird using a car from the German RUF tuner built on Porsche 911 units.
Prior to this, the company showed a video about Lamborghini Miura of the last Shah of Iran, Mohammed Reza Pahlavi.
- Nissan will donate 100 thousand euros for the restoration of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris
- Robots dogs tow cargo van
- Electric cars Hyundai can be configured using a smartphone
- Land Rover Defender turned into a machine Hot Wheels
- Ford registers new Scout and Bronco Scout trade names in the USA